“I am a runner and it’s a part of my life personally and professionally. Bikers, joggers and pedestrians who’ve been injured are real people who need help. As an attorney, I can fight for them. It’s a powerful way to positively impact someone’s life.”
Nicholas J. Evanovich III is an attorney with LaMarche Safranko Law PLLC, focusing on personal injury litigation and criminal defense. Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas served as an assistant district attorney for the Clinton County District Attorney’s Office in Plattsburgh, N.Y. He also served as an adjunct lecturer for SUNY Plattsburgh.
Nicholas has nearly a decade of experience in prosecuting and defending cases. He has also served as a law clerk for the Honorable Thomas J. Doerr in Butler County, Pennsylvania. In addition to Nicholas’s extensive trial experience, he has also successfully argued in the Appellate Division and the New York State Court of Appeals, New York’s highest court.
Nicholas has a passion for the law and is dedicated to ensuring his clients receive justice.
Nicholas is a wonderful asset to the LaMarche Safranko Law team who concentrates on bicyclist, pedestrian and runner safety issues. Through its PedBikeLaw initiative, LaMarche Safranko is the area’s leading law firm dedicated to road safety advocacy and legal representation.
Admitted to practice:
- All New York state courts
- United States Supreme Court
- Graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology and Syracuse University
- Executive Editor, Science and Technology Law Review, Syracuse College of Law
- President, Intellectual Property Law Society, Syracuse College of Law
- SUNY Plattsburgh: Criminal Law, Courts and Criminal Procedure, Criminology and the Criminal Justice System
- Certified New York CLE Instructor
- Certified Instructor, Zone 9 Police Academy
- Strictly Business, Top 40 Under 40
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers Excellence in Advocacy Award
- Finalist, Mackenzie Hughes Appellate Advocacy Competition
- New York State Bar Association
- Saratoga County Young Democrats
- Saratoga County Democratic Committee
- Plattsburgh Rotary Service Club
Nicholas J. Evanovich III